CREATE YOUR OWN HANDWOVEN TEXTILE DESIGNS
Discover the Beauty and Subtlety of Handwoven Fabrics
We welcome collaborations with designers and organisationswho wish to produce hand woven fabrics; who wish to differentiate their collections by creating and developing their own unique base fabrics. We welcome any person or organisation with an interest in sustainable business models and a passion for handloom fabrics and fashion. Five P can realize your creations for your clients.
Why choose Five P?
- Five P is a pioneering handloom weaving initiative with an international standard facility capable of satisfying the requirements of national and international designers
- Five P handwoven fabrics have a unique, timeless appeal which supports and continues our local, traditional, hand weaving skills.
- Every fabric we produce is woven by weavers from the village of Chennimalai on our newly built, eco-friendly site.
- We provide a safe, friendly and healthy environment where we value the work of our weavers, supporting them with a range of amenities.
- Here at Five P, we believe in creating a sustainable business model that will revitalize and regenerate the handloom weaving community – not just for today or tomorrow – but for all future generations.
- We believe in placing design at the centre of our business.
- Through design, we can co-create fabrics which are relevant for today’s client and thereby achieve a sustainable solution.
Who we are looking for
- Fashion and Textile Designers who would love to see their designs translated into hand woven fabrics
- Designers who are keen to support our heritage of hand loom weaving
- Designers who wish to use organic yarns and eco-friendly processes
- Design Houses who seek to have their designs made in handwoven fabrics
What we offer
- Hand woven fabrics in any yarn, colour or pattern specification
- On site production from start to finished fabric or garment
- On site technical expertise to oversee every aspect of your design
- Eco-friendly processes
- Organic yarns
- Efficient communication every step of the way
- Clear labeling and packaging on all finished products